Friday, December 23, 2011

071 Friends I Can't Wait to Meet Revisited

It’s been about a year and half since I wrote this post about people I am looking forward to meet in my future. I am revisiting this list because not only have I met these friends I have added more.

Nomadic Herdsman: Ok, the likelihood I am going to run into one of these guys is low but after reading The Alchemist, who wouldn't want to meet a shepherd boy turned adventurer in search of his dreams? Can you imagine the stories and seeds of wisdom just frothing out like a root beer float? I'll meet you Santiago at the Pyramids.
-----> (Update 12.23.11) Ana Laura Gonzales; it took me awhile to realize this one but my Pequena is a living embodiment of Paulo Coelho’s Santiago. She has a Personal Legend and the universe is conspiring to help her achieve it!

Prophetic Artist: Amy Shain (07.30.10)

Wine Aficionado: Stephen Anthony Lee (05.31.10)

Knight: ---

Parkour Dude: ---

Recent additions:
 
Boy with the Bread: Aka Peeta Mellark from Suzanne Collin’s The Hunger Games Trilogy. I adore this character. He’s kind, witty, charming and self-sacrificing. And he can bake bread and paint! HE’S SO GENUINE! Even though he is a fictional character, somewhere in the world a personality like him exists. What a friend he would make!

A prince: I’ve always wanted to meet someone royal just to say I have!
-----> (Update 09.18.2011) Prince Henry Ankrah; my very own mentee! Who would have known? And such a godly man as well. Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Henry and Chioma Ankrah!

Walking Sunshine: This friend is the sort of person who radiates warmth and light by merely standing in their presence. You feel strengthened by their light like sunrays and you know a conversation with them will leave you with a smile and feeling better.
-----> (Update 12.23.2011) an individual who was also right under my nose! Thank you Miss Hanna Sung for entering my life and reminding me of how much I am in love with my Jesus.

No comments: