Sunday, February 06, 2011

053

Had a miserable time at IPPE's today. I don't know how my preceptor does it, but he manages to make me feel like a complete imbecile every single time. Gregg, despite your sour face and efforts to crush my spirit, I will still remain a happy little chipmunk. For Super Bowl Sunday, it was surprisingly busier than normal, but it wasn't too bad. Nothing really remarkable happened other than learning more about the CVS system.

I realized I really enjoy driving along I-5 up and down to and from Elk Grove. It's so straight and relaxing. I enjoy cranking up my radio and singing out loud. Such a pleasant 45 minutes lost in my own thoughts.

Since it is Super Bowl Sunday, I managed to arrive in time for the closing ceremony as the field exploded into confetti. I was rooting for the Packers, but I secretly wanted the Steelers to win because of that "Black and Yellow" song. This coming week, the weather is going to be sunny. Such a nice change from the doom and gloom of last week. Necesito estudiar ahora!

1 comment:

preet said...

Don't let that meanie crush your spirits or else the rest of your IPPEs are going to be even worse! Stay happy!