Thursday, October 28, 2010

035


Dr. Jasti teaches a portion of our PHRM 114 class and the content of his lectures mainly consist of drug history, patenting, formulation etc. In his words, "The topic is rather dry, but I'll do my best to juice it up, ok?"

One of the ways he's attempted to liven up the class is through the use of an online tool called Poll Everywhere. You basically text or instant message an answer to the corresponding number that is given on the screen and the class can instantly see the results. On the first day, Dr. Jasti made an open poll where the class could submit ANY answer. After that, he stuck to 4 multiple choice. Haha, pharm students are so mature...

I would really like to see Dr. Jasti teach me how to dougie.

1 comment:

preet said...

OMG! So funny!!! I love the illustration. And, I miss Jasti now. lol. I never thought I would say that!