Tuesday, October 05, 2010

032 triboob

This past Sunday, upon waking up and taking a shower, I discovered a large red bump on my chest that is slightly to the left over my heart. At first, I thought it was a huge pimple and after allowing one of my classmates to examine it, she exclaimed, "It looks like a third boob". Great.

I'm sitting in the living room right now, careful not to move around too much because whenever the fabric of my shirt grazes my third boob, it stings and starts to itch. It's beginning to look like a bulls-eye mark and it is slightly aggravating to the touch. My roommate told me it was more likely a spider bite than a pimple and I think I would have to agree with her. Once midterms are over, I am definitely going to wash my sheets.

Also, this past Saturday, I went to see "Waiting for Superman" which is a documentary on the failing public education system in America. My heart broke for those children and their families. It is a very powerful movie. Afterwards, John Legend answered a few questions on education in America and his musical career followed by a solo performance of about 6-7 songs. He is absolutely amazing live. I am definitely going to buy his new album once this week is over. Why are black men so sexy, especially those who are talented and fight for causes? Dreeeeamy siiiigh


---> Edit (10.10.10)
So I bought John Legend's Wake Up! album and it is great! I was never a huge fan of his earlier works because it seemed that all he sang about was cheating on a girl and being horny but this new album is so much more mature in content. It might be a stretch, but I would almost put it up there with Lauryn Hill's "The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill". Been listening to it nonstop this past weekend.

1 comment:

Jasmine K. said...

Hey gurl, maybe put a bandaid over it? :) LOL didn't know you were into black men. keh keh keh good luck with midterms, praying for you <3