Sunday, December 26, 2010

041 tangled



Disney's 50th animated feature film is Tangled a tale based off the classic story of Rapunzel. I went with a group of old high school friends to watch this movie last week and in short, I LOVE IT! Visually, this film is the lovechild of Disney and Dreamworks. It reminded me of a moving stained-glass painting. The Disney team did a creative job of reinventing the story of Rapunzel and made it their own. It was funnier than I expected and it's always nice to have your expectations exceeded. After watching this, I'm inspired to redo the story of the Fisherman and the Magic Fish and make it my own too! This will be my creative project for the new year.
***Spoiler alert: I just wanna say that the lantern scene between Rapunzel and Flynn is SOOO ROMANTIC! I want to be asked out like that someday *0* hehe

The doodle above is of Flynn Rider, the male deuteragonist and a major hilarious hottieeee haha

1 comment:

preet said...

Antoinette, I can't wait to see the story that you write! Please include illustrations as well. And you're right. If the main guy was a real person... he would be so hot. heheheh.