Sunday, January 02, 2011

042

Bye-bye 2010 and hello 2011!

Guess who spent their new years at the happiest place on earth? That's right, I did. The last time I went to Disneyland was my senior year in high school and I thought that after that, I was too old to enjoy the magic of Disney. I was so terribly wrong. The feelings of adventure and excitement were the same as when I was thirteen as I drove through the Temple of Doom with Indiana Jones. Giddy-ness and laughter radiated from my face as I went to meet Flynn Rider aka Eugene Fitzherbert from Tangled. My chest puffed in victory as I beat my cousin in midway games. Tears filled my eyes as I basked in the wonderful glow of the World of Color water show. Disney, you never cease to amaze me.

I can't believe that I had lost faith in Disney when I just had lost faith in my imagination.
I am going to quote my cousin right now because his words are my thoughts exactly:
Disney embraces all the values that should be promoted in life. Disney pushes us to follow our hearts and always try to achieve our dreams. For those who hate on Disney, you must lead a sad life indeed because there never has been more of a happy place than Disneyland. - Steven

What a great way to greet the new year.

1 comment:

Joline said...

RIGHT? WASN'T WORLD OF COLOUR SO AMAZING?!!! haha. knew you would like it ;)