Friday, June 11, 2010

011 Dayne


One of my biggest pet peeves, next to not refilling the toilet paper while you're on the can so that the next person is only left with one square or an empty roll, is indecision.

Not saying that I'm not a victim of indecision as well. I dislike the feeling of being trapped deciding among choices, even if it's as benign as choosing what ice cream flavor I want to eat.

I can only imagine what a life of indecision would be like.
It's impossible to truly be yourself if you're always in a constant state of ambivalence. How is it possible to find yourself when you're split in the middle? Maybe indecision comes from the ego and simply being is from the soul.

Indecision springs from decision's hesitation. Oh yes it does! So let's not live lives of indecision because at most, our lives would be interesting. I don't want interesting, I want a freaking adventure!

No comments: