Wednesday, September 08, 2010

025


It's almost 2:30AM here and I just covered material on acne and fungal infections for my OTC and Non-Prescription Drugs class for...this morning. It's funny how stress is a factor in worsening one's acne. And then you stress out on your appearance and then you stress out how to cover it up and stress out more about the other 4 quizzes and exams you have this week and when you go about treating the problem, the darn acne just flares up again because you're cold and clammy from malnutrition and in an attempt to keep yourself warm and comforted, you rub your face with your nasty hands that's taken out the trash and the P. acnes are just having a ball with all the buffet of contaminants that you just served them. It's a vicious cycle I say and I don't think I am making a lot sense right now because I would prefer to be snuggled up in bed with my pillow pet. But here I am, drawing a comic about acne when I have an interview in about 5 hours. My roommate is beside me and she just asked me something about undecylenic acid and I think I just drooled from staring blankly at her.

In other exciting news, I took my skills assessment test today where I injected my partner with saline solution and I passed. Hip-hip-hurray!

1 comment:

preet said...

BAHAHAHAHAH!!! SOO HILARIOUS! And I am that roommate. You seriously looked so checked out when I asked you about undecylic acid (I'm sure I spelled that wrong, but who cares, it's 3 am for gosh sakes!). Keep up the drawings! I loved it!! I'm going to ask myself "did a lawnmower run over your face" in the morning because I won't have slept. :(