Wednesday, September 22, 2010

030

Last night Mariham showed me a dress that I have been looking for awhile. I emailed my mom to tell her what I have been looking for and she emailed me back with this response:

Dr (Candidate) Dinh,

The style is very elegant :). Good for the Dr to be. I just remember when you were young you had couple dresses similar to this dress and you were look real good on back days with those dresses. Now I know what abjectly you have been looking for, I will pay more attention when I'm shopping may be I will find this dress for you.

About the clubbing, of course you can take a break from studying but not in before midterm or final. Why don't you go after midterm?

Will see you this Saturday,

Love
Mom of Dr (Candidate) Dinh.

Haha, I don't know what I find more amusing. The fact that she refers to herself and me as "Dr (Candidate) Dinh" or that I'm still trying to figure out what "abjectly" means. My mom is a fob.

1 comment:

preet said...

Dr. (candidate) Dinh, your mom is so funny (unintentionally).