Sunday, January 09, 2011

043

First week of class came and went. With it came new rules and expectations. I will seriously come to the PHRM 121 final naked...if given a million dollars haha but seriously, the rules are so ridiculous.

Also, yesterday was my first day of IPPEs at CVS Pharmacy in Elk Grove. My preceptor, Gregg, is a man jaded by the evils of CVS. Despite his less than optimistic outlook for the future of his pharmacy, his stern and strict attitude is going to keep me on my toes and I have a feeling my experience in a real pharmacy setting will be positive. First day, I got to do everything: work the register, scan waiting bins, dispense prescription, administer flu shots, guide customers around the OTC section, I even would have had the opportunity to consult if I was more confident in my abilities - but for now, I am going to listen and learn.

2 comments:

abraham said...

son, don't catch a cold in 121, i almost did back in the day. the air conditioning is not nice to people without a sweater. good luck with ippe!

-father.

preet said...

AHAHHAHAH!!! WOW! I laughed out loud when I saw the drawing. Only you would think of this! lol. Great drawing!