Friday, January 21, 2011

047


When it comes to food, a saying that I enjoy living by is "Don't knock it before you try it" profoundly said by my good friend Harrison. I have tried many a-wonderful foods because of this saying. Take this picture of a casserole my roommate made for me as seen above. Last year, Jaclynn had asked me if I wanted to try some casserole she made out of bacon, tater tots, cheddar cheese and eggs. I disgustingly said, "I don't eat casseroles" but I reluctantly tried it anyway. As I bit into this heart-attack-in-a-casserole, I was sent into a paradise of cheddar cheese waterfalls, prancing bacon ponies, and potato fields that shimmered in the shining sun. Yah, it was damn delicious.

This year, I asked her to make the casserole again for my 22nd birthday. Much to my delight, after a short morning of classes, I come back greeted by the savory aroma of delicious casserole. Never again will I hate on food that I haven't tried.

No comments: