Wednesday, January 19, 2011

046

"There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under the heavens:"
Ecclesiastes 3:1

This place is so temporary. I've been blessed, for the most part, with amazing roommates since day one at college. I've heard of the saying, "Because you can never have too much of a good thing" and in this case, it either kills you or is taken away from you someway, somehow. This is me being selfish because I know these circumstances will lead them to greater heights but I cannot help but already miss them even though two of them are still here. Thinking out loud, I wish we both shared a love for pharmacy, I wish we both passed PHRM113, I wish I had all the money in the world to pay for your housing. I am wishing for many things right now.

1 comment:

preet said...

So do I, my friend, so do I. I'm missing people and I'm still here and they're still here. How does that even work? This is a sign that we should... TRAVEL TOGETHER!